The official date for ICD-10 implementation is October 1, 2015 and we are hoping for no further delays! The Final Rule was published in the Federal Register on 9/5/12.
Want to check out the ICD-10 code books at no cost? Here are the links to the web files:
- ICD10Watch - a great compilation of how ICD-10 is trending in the media
- ICD10Monitor - ICD-10 in the news
- ICD-10-PCS: An Applied Approach - a how-to text book by AHIMA authors Lynn Kuehn, MS, RHIA, CCS-P, FAHIMA and Therese M. Jorwic, MPH, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, FAHIMA
- Coding Clinic products and publications
- Talk Ten Tuesday: A free weekly 30 minute podcast featuring various speakers on ICD-10