Friday, July 27, 2012

Code for the Day - Say Goodbye to the Old Coder Coach

This has been a busy couple of weeks.  I've been able to visit with a lot of people I rarely get to see.  Old friends at a high school reunion.  My brother.  And one of my nearest and dearest BFFs.  A BFF with a marketing degree and a brilliant personal blog.  The same BFF who inspired me to start blogging in the first place.

So as we caught up over dinner tonight, the conversation covered everything from work to personal relationships to her beautiful daughters - and our blogs.  And she offered to rehab my blog for me.  As I watched her work over the Coder Coach blog, I realized the format was old and dying.  And once again I took to my code book. 

Voila...

Today's code for the day:
  • R54 Age-related debility
That was the old blog.  And what do you think of the new one?

As I learn a few new tricks, I hope you enjoy the enhancements to this site.  Soon I will be adding resource links for all the coder wanna-bes out there as well as my ICD-10 audience.  I may be a good coder, but I still have a lot to learn about blogging!